There are many, many products available to assist your Aging Loved One in daily living activities. An Internet search such as "aids for seniors" or "senior living" will bring up countless sources for such aids.
Modify the Home Environment
Caregiver Network, Inc. provides suggestions for home modification, which:
- help people with disabilities retain their independence and continue living at home for as long as possible
- are suited to people who have some degree of mobility and do not need intensive medical care
- can be a relatively inexpensive alternative to institutional care
- can include home adaptations for people with dementia
Mobility and Safety Aids
- mobility scooter
- lift chair
- adaptive clothing
- reading magnification aids and lights
- bathroom safety and stability products
- incontinence supplies
- support hose
You want your Aging Loved One to be comfortable and as independent as possible for as long as possible. You may ease your own mind by installing a bath grab bar.
Remember ... Someone sent out a signal for help. Living aids provide help.
A Giggle for you
Seniors are the nation's leading carriers of Aids...
- Hearing Aids
- Band Aids
- Walking Aids
- Medical Aids
- Government Aids
- But most of all Monetary Aid to their children.